I like this idea about as much as I like being kicked in the nuts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
I like this idea about as much as I like being kicked in the nuts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
IMO bush is literely shooting himself in the foot! I am a die hard republican but this is rediculous!
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
My neither Rep. or Dem. and I think this is a retarded idea.
i may be wrong in the whole thing but this is how i fell on the matter....the arab countrues already control our oil and they have a monopoly on the prices....well if they have control over the ports....they have power over all of the import-export prices too....?????
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
Actually, American oil companies have the monopoly on the oil and prices. The past 3 quarters, Exxon has set national records for earnings.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
My question is why are no American companies trying to bid on this ? Many of our ppots are already run by companies outside of the US.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
yes but those ports are run by our ALLIES!!!
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
Not all my friend . OOIL Orient Overseas Investment Limited of Hong Kong is linked to the Communist party of Mainland China . They oversee ports in NJ , NY and California. As for the reason American companies aren't trying to do more of this port management is because high labor costs drove U.S. firms out of the business. That's due to the International Longshoremen's Association, an affiliate of the AFL-CIO. (I'm standing by to get blasted over this by you union guys)
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Im not so sure that there is a company in America with the capabilities to run an operation this big. Its just like everything else IMO, America is quickly becoming an almost 100% dependant country.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks